Wednesday 16 February 2011

Fashion of the 30s photoshoot / Moda 30-tych let



Model : Magdalena Klizova
Make-up artist: Lucie Langerova
Styling of the outfits and photography: Myself :-)

Hope you will enjoy the photos guys and please let me know what you think :-)
xxx
PS. I would also like to say thanks to my mum even though there wasnt much time she still taught me to love beautiful things in life!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Modelka: Magdalena Klizova
Vizazistka: Lucie Langerova
Vyber obleceni a fotografie: Ja :-)

Doufam, ze se vam budou libit a dejte mi vedet, co si myslite :-)

PS. Chci jeste vyjadrit me diky moji mamince :-)I presto, ze nikdy nebylo dost casu, naucila mne milovat krasne veci v zivote!

No comments:

Post a Comment