Sunday 3 April 2011

Oxford Fashion Week 2011





Hi Guys,

I am back :-) I know that I haven't posted for a while, but I have had many photo shoots so I have lots to tell you about!

I was glad to be able to join the Oxford fashion week 2011 as a photographer and to be able to take some great photos for my portfolio. The variety of the fashion shows was great and they were covering everything from underwear too Couture show as well as many high street brands! I would like to show you a few photos from the Style show that was held in Oxford Town Hall (which is a really beautiful building by the way!) There were many different brands there like Crew, Hobbs, Gap, French connection, Fat face, L.K. Bennett, Miss Selfridge and much more ...

These are outfits I want to wear this Spring/summer season as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment