Saturday 22 January 2011

Holidays!

Hi Guys,

I am currently getting ready for my holidays in the Czech Republic, very excited :-) But before I go I have a wedding to take photos of and I will be working also on some event photography. I will share with you some of the shots soon...

It won’t just be a holiday in the Czech Republic I will working as well and I am really looking forward to showing you some of the photos from my up and coming projects. There will be some boudoir photography, portraits and a bit of fashion. I am extremely excited about the vintage photo shoot which was inspired by a photo of my great grandma walking down the main square in Prague many years ago. This shoot is going to concentrate on fashion from the late 1930s and beginning of 40s with beautiful make-up and some classic vintage hairstyles.
Another project I am hoping to work on concerns some urban fashion photos which will be taken on various locations in and around Prague. This as well as some sexy boudoir photos should produce some wonderful shots!

I can see these holidays turning into more of a working holiday, but I am very lucky that it’s something I really enjoy :-)

Can’t wait to show you more pic soon :-) Take care!

Lucie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment