Thursday 2 December 2010



December is here! The most festive and magical time of the year! (For some of us also the busiest month:-))
Here are some more photos from the "christmassy make-up photo shoot" and you can find more photos on my facebook photography group





http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=122749807766186

I am currently working on several different projects...One of them is contributing to the website magazine futured.co.uk which will go live very soon! If you study or are even just enthusiastic about the work you are doing, please email me luciezphotography@hotmail.co.uk! I am searching for people that want to share their careers, student life, study experience or their work in helping other people achieve the careers they want.
I hope to describe and express these stories through photos! Should be interesting :-)

Any ideas or suggestions are welcome ;-)
Thanks Lucie x

No comments:

Post a Comment