Wednesday 10 November 2010

Autumnal Photo shoot


I have always loved Autumn and all the colours which you can see in the countryside at this time of the year. It's a great time to go out and get beautiful shots...
I mainly wanted to capture the natural colours of the background, the autumnal knitwear and neutral make-up which would enhance the model's beauty.

We were walking around the park for at least half an hour, because I wanted to be sure that I have the right location, when I noticed this meadow with the dry grass and I knew this is exactly what was needed for our autumnal photo shoot...


When I think of Autumn in fashion I think of very neutral colours, simple accessories and feeling comfortable in what you are wearing, but still sexy :-)

Have a look at my photos and let me know what is autumn like in you closet...;-)

Lucie

No comments:

Post a Comment